OUR SUBMISSION RULES:
1. All submissions must be accompanied by a complete disclaimer. If a suitable disclaimer is not included, the site administrators reserve the right to add a disclaimer.
2. THE STORY MUST STRONGLY FEATURE A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE CANON COUPLES EDWARD/BELLA, JASPER/ALICE, EMMETT/ROSALIE, CARLISLE/ESME, and/or JACOB/RENESMEE. (Referred to as Cullen OTPs from here on out).
3. Yes, we are friendly towards RPFs, but only stories featuring the actors. We’re not interested in your OF/MCs getting it on with any of the cast.
4. Spelling and grammar must be acceptable. This includes your title and summary. Fewer than one mistake per three hundred words, and absolutely no net-speak, ever. You'll save yourself and us a lot of time if you have your story beta read prior to submission.
5. In case this doesn't go without saying, plagiarism is a big no-no. If you post it you must have written it, giving credit where credit is due, and if we find you haven't, you'll be banned. This includes song fic!
6. Subjects covered by the warnings MUST be properly labeled, and the correct rating MUST be used. See the help page if you need an explanation of the rating system.
7. The Volturi Rule: All terms borrowed from the TW universe must be spelled and used correctly - people's names, for example, or words like "Volterra". And it's R-E-N-E-S-M-E-E.
8. No in-text author's notes. NO NETSPEAK. EVER.
9. Choose the correct category. Don't put your story under "long and completed" if it's not actually complete - as in, completely uploaded to the site.
10. Crossovers are welcome as long as they comply with the Cullen OTPs and other rules.
11. Technically speaking, non-Cullen OTPs companion fics are not allowed. Exceptions can be made upon consultation with the Cabal.
12. A fic that has been rejected may be resubmitted once the appropriate changes have been made. Please don't waste our time or yours.
13. Do not submit more than three chapters of a fic (or short stories, or any combination thereof) at one time unless you can skip the queue. If you submit more than three chapters at a time, all your chapters will be deleted from the queue and you will have to restart the uploading process.
14. Chapters should be 1,000 words long at a bare minimum, and 1,500 or more words is to be preferred. Exceptions MUST be discussed with Rainpuddle ahead of time. If you are submitting song fic, the actual story MUST BE LONGER than the lyrics.
15. We do not usually screen for content. We do however reserve the right to do so if we find your story particularly heinous.
If you have any problems uploading, or if you have any questions or comments, go to the help page and then contact us if that doesn’t have your answer. The list Cabal members is available in the help section.